PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information held by us may include; your name, company name, company contacts, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, etc. If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves. Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to us, if so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including;·
- Directly from you, for example, when you provide information by phone, in application forms or other agreements, or when you submit personal details through our website
- From third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives·
- From publicly available sources of information
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be used to:·
- Verify your identity
- Assist you to subscribe to our services
- Provide services you require
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- Your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (eg. When requested by you to do so)
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- Credit providers
- Our related companies
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you email, fax or write to us:
- We will record your email address
- We will only use your email address and address for the purpose for which you provide it
- You will not be added to a mailing list
- We will not use your email address for any other purpose
- We will not disclose your email address or other personal details without your written consent, except where Mulwarra Export Pty Limited may be required to do so
HELP US TO ENSURE WE HOLD ACCURATE INFORMATION
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address.